Monday, February 25, 2013

Painted 28mm Carthaginians and Romans for Sale

In the quest to empty my basement of unneeded lead and get more miniatures made for Splintered Light Miniatures, I present to you a painted 28mm Carthaginian army and painted 28mm Republican Roman army.

These have seen some wear and tear, which is why I have them priced so low but some love and a little paint and glue should get most of them back up to fighting level.

Most of the figures are Old Glory and Foundry.

You can email me at splinteredlightminis@earthlink.net if interested.

I am asking $500 for the Carthaginian army, which includes shipping and $400 for the Roman army, which also includes shipping.

First, the Carthaginians.  The 5th picture is a unit that is not included in the army picture but does come with the army.














Next, the Republican Romans.









1 comment:

John Wilson said...

Very nice Carthaginian 28mm army
Any chance of sending me a list of units.
Regards: John Wilson, Geraldton, Western Australia