Friday, June 28, 2013

A Hobbit Birthday Sale at Splintered Light Miniatures


It is time for the Splintered Light Miniatures Hobbit Birthday Sale. Since it is my birthday, you all get a gift. All items on the website will be 20% off until July 8, 2013. Just enter BDAY2013 as the coupon when checking out.

28mm Kings and Queens

Please be sure to check out the new items, including a pack of 28mm young kings and queens, 15mm RPG adventurers, as well as new packs in 15mm fantasy and historical.

15mm Treeman

15mm Goblin Light Cavalry

15mm Goblin Command



6 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Happy Birthday David :-D
I´m trying to convince my Wife that it´d be a good idea to get some of the woodland warriors for my daughter to paint. Problem is..is there a seller in Germany?

Chris Stoesen said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite figure dealer. Need to get some more Picts.

Splintered Light Minis said...

Thanks to both of you.

Paul,
I do not have a seller in Germany.

Paul´s Bods said...

No dealer in Germany?! ok, I could get them sent, the web is basically like a big shop These days. Is it ok to ask why None in Germany?

Jay said...

If you show that treeman just one more time, I'm going to get me some!! Great sculpts, David.

Splintered Light Minis said...

Paul,
I have not pursued overseas distribution largely due to time (or lack thereof).