Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Gnomes Are Ready!

Alright, alright, alright!  I just got a big box from my caster and the gnomes are now ready!  I am hoping to get them on the website very soon but want to go ahead and let everyone know they are ready.  You can see pictures below as well as pack and pricing information.  Feel free to send me an email at splinteredlightminis@earthlink.net if you want to go ahead and order some.  Let me know what and how many of each pack you want and I can send a paypal invoice.  These were sculpted by Wiff Waff.



Gnomes

GNOM01 Gnome Command (12) $8
GNOM02 Gnome Axes (12) $8
GNOM03 Gnome Clubs (12) $8
GNOM04 Gnome Spears (12) $8
GNOM05 Gnome Slingers (12) $8
GNOM06 Gnome Snail Battle Wagon (1) $5
GNOM07 Gnogres (6) $10
GNOM08 Gnome Mushroom Herders (12) $12
GNOM09 Gnome Flowerpults (2) $8


Gnome Command


Gnome Axes


Gnome Clubs
Gnome Spears

Gnome Slingers

Gnome Snail Battle Wagon

Gnogres

Gnome Mushroom Herders

Gnome Flowerpults

6 comments:

M. C. Monkey-Dew said...

Those are beautiful! Full of quirky character.

I do love your work, although TBH I find 15s fiddly to paint. Don't enjoy it.

Which is my loss as your work is top notch!

Splintered Light Minis said...

Thanks. I am not sure how you have painted them in the past but I have found that mounting them on craft sticks and doing a bunch at a time is a very effective way to paint them. You are always welcome to simply come at look though! :)

Joao Sousa said...

Great stuff! I've been waiting for gnomes to come out for a long while now, so this is amazing news! I might place an order in the next few months!

Ron "La Long Carabine" Hamilton said...

What height are the gnomes from soles of feet to eye and soles of feet to the top of their hats?

Great figure as always, thanks for sharing.

Ron aka LLC

Splintered Light Minis said...

Ron,
Great question. I will have to measure but I think it is 12mm to eyes and 15mm to top of hat at a rough guess.

Dunc said...

Now these I will be ordering... now, how can I hammer these into Splintered Lands? There must be an Elven connection.