Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Undead: The Everliving

Greetings.  For months (maybe years!) my dad and a few faithful customers have been urging me to get some Egyptian undead sculpted up and I am pleased to announce that the greens are done and the molding will soon be finished for these figures.  And so I present. . . The Everliving.

First up is the Tomb Pharaoh and his Lich High Priest.

Tomb Pharaoh and Lich High Priest

Second, are the mummy guard and the chariot archer.  I decided to have the mummies be more of the elite fighters rather than shamblers.

Mummy Guard and Chariot Archer

Third, are the spears, swords, and archer pose.  These will form the bulk of the forces of The Everliving.  I hope you enjoy!

Spears

Swords and Archer

5 comments:

Graham said...

These look good, though I am still waiting for some new additions for the ratmen range....:)

Splintered Light Minis said...

Me too!

Slorm said...

Incredible!
Very good idea!
When will be released?
Before Christmas?
Please, please, please....

Splintered Light Minis said...

Slorm,
Hopefully, they will be out by the end of the month or at least the middle of November.

Chiron said...

Will you be sculpting a command unit. Musician, champion and standard bearer.